Thursday 25 November 2010

1950s New York

See full size imageA mood board is a poster that consists of images that relate to a certain theme. For visual communication.  It is used by designers to develop their design concepts and to communicate to other members of the design team.
The search engine that I used was Google images, Getty images.com, and photo search. The keywords that I used for my research is 1950s New York backstreets and shop signs.
To make sure I got good quality images I tried to search for images larger than 350x 250 pixels which means Image is not blurred when you enlarge it to worker on it further.
I used the mood board as inspiration for images to put it in the design box also selected right text and colours according to the theme.


  
See full size image

See full size imageSee full size image
See full size image


No comments:

Post a Comment